What functions should I add?

Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013

Tutorial: Building the Glasses (Disassembly the Video Glasses)

THIS IS THE "BUILDING" PHASE. IF YOU START FROM ZERO, CHECK THAT POST BEFORE: http://openhardwareglasses.blogspot.de/2013/12/tutorial-building-glasses-what-you-need.html

Disassembly the Video Glasses

For what:

This is needed to not only see the screen when you wear the glasses

Links to the original tutorials:

MyVu Crystal Disassembly (CREDIT goes to "Bako.ca"): www.bako.ca/wearable/myvu/
MyVu Solo Plus Disassembly 1 (CREDIT goes to daffy.za.net): daffy.za.net/2012/11/wearpi-hmd-1/

MyVu Solo Plus Disassembly 2 (CREDIT goes to me):

This Post will come soon, I will make my own Tutorial because I think that the dagfy.za.net tutorial is a bit difficult to understand.

MyVu Crystal Diassembly (CREDIT: bako.ca/wearable/myvu/)

I See I am not allowed to repost (All photos and text cpyright Aki Mimoto), so please switch to bako.ca/wearable/myvu/target0.html and press "next picture". The text is on top of the picture.

 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen